Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Voila! This is my Team Rocket page! Go Jesse/James (or Musashi/Kojiro in Japanese)! ;o) And isn't Meowth super spiffy? :o) I also like the Butch/Cassidy pairing.
- The Circle and the Cross: Butch, Cassidy, Jessie, and James are getting rings for Giovanni that another group, symbolized by a circle and a cross, want. What is it about the rings that makes them wanted so much?
- The Hunters and the Hunted: After leaving Team Rocket, James is now a member of the Trinity Internal Defense Agency, assigned to protect the Prime Minister from being assassinated by the Black Paladins. Finished series.
- In My Father's House: A short story told as a sort of account of James as a child
- Patience: It's Jessie's 16th birthday. Will Team Rocket still make her work?
- Powderfinger: A short story done in remembrance of a war that happened 30 years ago. Never forget.
- A Second Chance: What would you give to have a second chance in life? Would a lifetime be too much to ask?
- Shining Darkness: Giovanni wants to kill Jesse, James, Butch, and Cassidy. But why? Finished series.
- The Sunny Day: A twisted little short story. Who knew Ash was a ____________?! :o)
- Up in Smoke: A funny story about what would happen if Ash, Brock, Misty, and Pikachu started doing drugs. (No, we're not promoting drug use, it's just a funny little story, hee hee)
- The Weight: A very short story and a little sad. *Warning* If you're extremely shippy, you might not want to read it, but if you don't read it, it's your loss.
DangerMouse, The Great Immortal
- The Dark Side of Innocence: (R) Pills Giovanni gave James are making him act strangely.
- Light and Dark Eternal: (PG) Jesse and James die and are split up in the afterlife.
- The Rocket Series: (R)
- A Day in the Life of Team Rocket!: (PG-13) A short, but growing, series revolving around Team Rocket and their daily life outside of chasing Pikachu.
- Flight of the Rockets!: A short story about "blasting off again"
- The Lifting Darkness: (PG-13) This takes place after the last installment of Day in the Life. How did Jessie and James really meet? What secrets are Meowth hiding? What is Team Rocket's true objective?
- Alpha--The Beginning: Time for a new assignment for our favorite members of Team Rocket: Jessie, James, and Meowth!
- Dos--The Arrival: What is waiting for Jessie and James in Cerise City?
- C--An Interlude: A relaxing trip through nearly everybody's psyche.
- C2--The Interlude Continues: Full of "Day in the Life" flavor, J&J decide to ditch the teamwork exercise and have some fun. Warning: Lime.
- Go--A Tale of the Past!: The Great Immortal's take on how Jessie and James met and how they joined Team Rocket.
- 10^6--So It Ends, Pt. 1: (PG-15) Warning! Warning! Warning! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of violence, is almost lemon-limey at the beginning, pretty gory, and downright disturbing at times. If this isn't your cup o' tea, please don't read it. A summary is at the beginning of chapter seven, so you won't be lost. On the other hand, if none of that stuff bothers you, have fun!
- 6.02x10^26--So It Ends, Pt. 2: How is James going to get out of this mess? What the heck has the author been getting at for the past 200KBs? Is Kytty really dead? Read on to find out!
- Epilogue!: The very, very, veeeery End. Amen.
- Little Red Riding Rocket: Sort of a cross between Pokémon and a politically correct fairy tale.
- A New Dawn: (PG-13) The Defiers have fallen. Jessie and James have discovered new things about themselves and young Michael. This is the third novel in this once small, now massive fanfiction written by DangerMouse. How will J&J cope as their powers begin to awaken? What's to become of Michael, Kytty, Umiko, and the others? What's Giovanni's real goal? Read on!
- Chapter One: A New Mission!: Our Team Rocket members couldn't stay idle forever! What new mission does Giovanni have in store for them?
- Chapter Two: A New New Mission!: Enter the new character! A serial killer has been targeting Team Rocket members on the Western Continent! Does this forbode of trouble for Jessie and James?
- Chapter Three: The Luv Boat!: Time for the fun little boat trip to The Western Continent!
- Chapter Four: Port Waterskipper: Our heroes (anti-heroes? villains?) arrive at Port Waterskipper! What information can they find out about the Red X? How will they manage now that all their posessions are at the bottom of the sea? Why is Arbok so lethargic? And where is the best place to get dim sum???
- One Night in a Coffee Bar. . .: A Rocket Rendition of Gilbert and Sullivan's Modern Major General. (May have some spoilers to The Lifting Darkness so you may want to read that first.
- The Pokémon Blues: James sings the blues
- A Pokémon Fairy Tale: Once up on a time. . .
- St. Patrick's Day
- Part 1: It's St. Patrick's Day in the Pokémon Universe. Team Rocket has the day off, the Trio is lost again, and who's that strange man with the business sense?
- Part 2: It's still St. Patrick's Day. Be careful what you wish for. . .
- Part 3: What's Ash's third wish going to be? How romantic can James possibly get? All this and more in the third and final installment!
- In the Heat of the Moment: Jesse and James mess up again and get in trouble because of it.
- Surrender Now or Prepare to Fight: (R) Something unsavory is going on in Team Rocket. Jessie, James, and
Meowth are accused of treason. But why? And how?
- Looks Like We're Blasting Off Again. . .: Determined to revenge the near-death of Jesse, James pulls a 'Team Rocket Trademarked Exit #4: the flying over the horizon with a 'ping'' on Team Twerp. In turn, the trio return for revenge-for-the-revenge, which could cause some problems.
- Amnesia: (PG) After a shipwreck, James has, you guessed it, amnesia. Not only that, but he's been separated from Jesse and Meowth.
- Escape: (PG) James answers a personal ad, positive he's going to meet his soulmate.
- The Pikachu Gambit: (PG) After yet another TR attempt at capturing Pikachu, Jesse is badly injured.
- The End of Team Rocket: The Boss sends Butch and Cassidy to kill Jessie and James but will they do it?
- The Vacation: The Boss sends Jessie, James, Butch, Cassidy and Meowth on hoilday in the hopes of getting them to work together.
Jessie "Double Trouble" Rocket
- A One Way Ticket: (PG-13) Because of James' many failures, Giovanni orders Jessie to kill James.
- The Power of Lies (a.k.a. Jessie's Revenge): What exactly is the truth behind Miyamoto's (Jessie's mother) death? Will Jessie take action against Giovanni?
- That's How We Flunked the Pokétech: I think the title pretty much explains itself. :o)
- Time to Get Along: Jessie and James have been separated for a few years since Giovanni gave them new partners due to their numerous failures.
- The Way I Feel: After his parents die, James agrees to marry Jessiebell for a short period of time so he can get his inheritance.
Back to the Main Page
- Team Rocket's Success: (PG) Team Rocket finally succeeds in getting a rare pokémon for Giovanni, although they used a rather. . . violent, but unique, method.
- True Feelings: (PG) Jesse and James discover their true feelings for each other after the Holy Matrimony episode. Meanwhile, Giovanni is out to get them. . . dead or alive.